Contact Us

On-The-Job Injuries

If you are injured at work, you may find yourself facing the stress of medical bills, time off from work due to your injury, doctors or hospital visits, and possibly serious injury such as limb loss, or disability resulting from your accident. At a time like this, it's vital that you get the support and help you need to claim compensation for your injury.

Compensation can help to pay for your medical expenses such as hospital stays, treatment or medications, as well as covering lost earnings and emotional distress. You may also be entitled to payments to cover long term disability if you cannot return to work, or retraining if you can no longer perform your previous duties.

On the job injuries come in many forms. Examples of on the job injuries include:

On the job injuries can range from inconvenient, such as a sprain, to broken bones, amputation of limbs, or even loss of life. If you or a loved one has been injured at work, enlisting the help of an experienced attorney will help you navigate making a claim and getting the compensation you are entitled to.

Compensation for on the job injuries often takes the form of workers' compensation, a type of insurance that your employer must by law take out to cover you in the event of an injury. In some cases however, if there is evidence of deliberate malice on the part of an employer, a personal injury claim will be filed instead of workers' compensation.

For your injury to be covered by the Workers' Compensation Act, the incident must occur either at work or at a work related function, and the injury must have been caused by a specific work related activity at a specific time.

We can support you in getting compensation for your injury, dealing with everything from taking witness statements to helping you document and report your injury and the way it has affected you, including physical problems and financial hardship. If you have been injured in an accident at work, get in touch with us today to discuss how we can help you get the compensation you are entitled to.